EJD board 2022/2023
Following our General Assembly in Brussels last week, we are pleased to announce the names of the new EJD board 2021/2022 :
- Mathias Körner (Germany) is re-elected as President
- Antanas Montvila (Lithuania) is re-elected as Vice-President
- Francisco Ribeiro Mourao (Portugal) is re-elected as Treasurer
- Shruti Sharma (Norway) is re-elected as PGT chair
- Sara Launio (Finland) is re-elected as EU/EEA Committee chair
- Ellen McCourt (United Kingdom) is elected as new Administration officer
- Kostas Roditis (Greece) is elected as new Communications Officer
- Alvaro Cerame (Spain) is elected as new Medical Workforce chair.
A warm welcome to the new EJD board, and many thanks to all the delegations present for our 2021 Autumn Meeting !
We will gladly see you all again in Helsinki for our 2022 Summer Meeting.
Enclosed is our 2021 statement regarding Post-Graduate Training for Junior Doctors during the COVID pandemic.
You might also enjoy
EJD Policy on the European Working Time Directive (EWTD)
Adopted on November 12, 2022 at the Autumn Meeting- General Assembly in Oslo, Norway.
EJD Policy on Health Workforce
Adopted on 12 November 2022 at the Autumn Meeting - General Assembly in Oslo, Norway.
European Antibiotic Awareness Day 2022
Raising awareness on November 18th each year, an event coordinated by the ECDC.