EJD board 2022/2023
Following our General Assembly in Brussels last week, we are pleased to announce the names of the new EJD board 2021/2022 :
- Mathias Körner (Germany) is re-elected as President
- Antanas Montvila (Lithuania) is re-elected as Vice-President
- Francisco Ribeiro Mourao (Portugal) is re-elected as Treasurer
- Shruti Sharma (Norway) is re-elected as PGT chair
- Sara Launio (Finland) is re-elected as EU/EEA Committee chair
- Ellen McCourt (United Kingdom) is elected as new Administration officer
- Kostas Roditis (Greece) is elected as new Communications Officer
- Alvaro Cerame (Spain) is elected as new Medical Workforce chair.
A warm welcome to the new EJD board, and many thanks to all the delegations present for our 2021 Autumn Meeting !
We will gladly see you all again in Helsinki for our 2022 Summer Meeting.
Enclosed is our 2021 statement regarding Post-Graduate Training for Junior Doctors during the COVID pandemic.
You might also enjoy
Resolution: Framework for Action on the Health and Care Workforce in the WHO European Region 2023–2030
At the 73rd Regional Committee for Europe held in Astana, 24–26 October 2023, the 53 countries in the Region unanimously adopted a Resolution in support of a new Framework for Action on the Health and Care Workforce.
Policy on Violence Against Doctors
Adopted at the General Assembly in Murcia, Spain, on 27 September 2023.
EJD Statement of support to the Polish Medical Chamber on upholding medical education quality training standards amidst the surge of new medical schools
Adopted at the Autumn Meeting - General Assembly 2023 in Murcia, Spain.