EJD board 2022/2023
Following our General Assembly in Brussels last week, we are pleased to announce the names of the new EJD board 2021/2022 :
- Mathias Körner (Germany) is re-elected as President
- Antanas Montvila (Lithuania) is re-elected as Vice-President
- Francisco Ribeiro Mourao (Portugal) is re-elected as Treasurer
- Shruti Sharma (Norway) is re-elected as PGT chair
- Sara Launio (Finland) is re-elected as EU/EEA Committee chair
- Ellen McCourt (United Kingdom) is elected as new Administration officer
- Kostas Roditis (Greece) is elected as new Communications Officer
- Alvaro Cerame (Spain) is elected as new Medical Workforce chair.
A warm welcome to the new EJD board, and many thanks to all the delegations present for our 2021 Autumn Meeting !
We will gladly see you all again in Helsinki for our 2022 Summer Meeting.
Enclosed is our 2021 statement regarding Post-Graduate Training for Junior Doctors during the COVID pandemic.
You might also enjoy
EJD at the AEMH-FEMS General Assembly, 12-14 May 2022, Austria
European Junior Doctors were represented by EJD President, Mathias Körner
European Academy of Clinical Leadership 1st Assessment Session
European Junior Doctors participated in the session organized by AEMH on 12 May 2022 in Frauenkirchen, Austria
Stop the execution of Iranian physician
EJD joins WMA's plea for stopping the execution of Dr. Djalali